Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
From advice on the perfectly cooked turkey, a 30 second image summary of 2014 to a documentary about the Antarctica – we’ve covered it all.
- Good news from The Guardian: privacy is not dead!
- Tea is the latest trendy beverage, or so says Time Magazine’s Natalie Toren.
- Business of Fashion asks why Germany isn’t a bigger fashion player.
- One of our favorite writers, John Berger, has just published a great piece on The Guardian.
- Interview visited writer and theorist Hal Foster at his home in New York.
- If you have 50 min on your hands and are interested in the Antarctica, we recommend you watch this documentary.
- The Interview is not being shown in cinemas – but how about Netflix buys it? Quartz reports on the pros.
- Want your turkey to taste good this year? Bon Appetit (via Storehouse) might just have the ticket for you!
- TIME has summed up 2014 in 30 seconds.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.