As we spend most of our time on the web, the FvF team comes across many interesting links beyond the lifestyle scope which we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share these finds with you.
Whether it’s 15 faces of 2015 or an insider’s guide to Glasgow, there’s a link for everyone.
- Dazed just published a list of artists to watch out for in 2015.
- XLR8R shares their pick of the best new musicians of 2014.
- According to the The Verge, Facebook is the new AOL.
- Fed up with an unnaturally lit up screen? Enter F.Lux.
- Soulection’s Best of 2014 mix has been on repeat at the office.
- Mercedes took the wraps off a new concept car – The Verge has all the details.
- Interview shows you the 15 faces of 2015.
- Rumors about Apple’s first 12-inch MacBook Air have been revealed and 9 To 5 Mac shares some intel.
- Here is Rosie Lowe’s selection of females that will kickass in 2015.
- Hypebeast reports on Muji’s recent design of a house in Tokyo that accommodates city living.
- Condé Nast Traveller just published an insider’s guide to Glasgow.
- In need of a new mix that’s longer than the average 1-2 hours? Then let us introduce you to this 6-hour mix by Floating Points & Four Tet.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.