On our daily excursions on the world wide web, the FvF can’t help but come across inspiring content we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share our finds with you.
From poets discussing their favorite books, advice on making animated GIFs to the best photos of 2014- this week’s column will keep you entertained this weekend.
- TIME has picked the best photobooks of 2014. And while we’re on the subject, they’ve also shared the top 10 photos of 2014.
- If you’re just as into the Serial podcast as we are, you’ll really enjoy reading this article on the Syed family on The Guardian.
- A mix that’s been keeping us entertained at the office is this Rinse FM podcast by King Krule.
- You might have noticed our frequent use of GIFs in the FvF newsletter these past few weeks. The Invision App Blog shares 7 tips on how to design an awesome animated GIF.
- Usually we’d say ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’, yet in the case of NY Times best book covers of 2014, we urge you to!
- When Four Tet, aka Kieran Hebden, creates a 2-hour mix for BBC Radio 6, we listen to it.
- We continue rounding up 2014 – this time it’s the year in satellite photos on the Slate Blog.
- Four poets discuss their favorite photographs on The Paris Review.
- Find out about the Google way of attacking problems on Harvard Business Review.
- True Activist muses about the real reason for the 40-hour week.
- Rebecca May Johnson of Business of Fashion brings you an exclusive look inside champion surfer Kelly Slater’s new brand Outerknown.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.