Friends of Friends is searching for an Editor to join our team! If you’re a critical thinker with a love for words, a talent for coming up with engaging story angles, and a knack for polishing and refining texts, this role should be right up your street. At Friends of Friends, we’re all about telling stories to foster creative culture.
Intrigued? Everything you need to know about applying for this role is coming right up…
- Writing and copy-editing texts and interviews in keeping with our tone of voice
- Working alongside all departments to perfect our words, from our social media team to our network of clients
- Assisting with conceiving, executing, and delivering branded content for our clients
- Reviewing submissions from our contributors and help us build ideas for features and profiles
- As an editor for FF, we want a talented wordsmith with a genuine passion for storytelling-ideally with a degree in journalism or a related field
- Two years of experience in an editorial background, be it freelance or in-house
- Knowledge of social media and digital journalism
- Familiarity with all of the usual software tools-DropBox, GoogleDocs, GoogleDrive, WordPress, Slack…you know the drill!
How to Apply
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Editor’ :
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A portfolio of your work-be it examples of journalism, blog posts, poetry or a three-act-play, we want to see your talent and what makes you special!
Friends of Friends supports, enables, and promotes creative culture through publishing, community experiences and bespoke brand partnerships. We can’t wait to hear from you!