We’re on the lookout for a Photo Editor to join our team! As a Photo Editor at Friends of Friends, you are passionate about visual storytelling and documenting creative culture. If you’re a team player with an eye for detail and a willingness to share and develop ideas, we’d like to hear from you.
- Reviewing and selecting images for publication
- Curating guidelines and developing ever new ways of visually enhancing written content on our site and social media channels
- Editing images for online features and social media channels
- Preparing briefings and commissioning projects to different photographers
- Coordinating with the other teams to produce captivating visuals
- Experience as a Photo Editor, Graphic Designer, or Photographer
- Comfortable working with photo editing tools
- Understanding of, and interest in, photography trends
- Experience working in editorial or similar industries
- Organized and confident in tracking assignments and delegating tasks
- Ability to work within deadlines
How to Apply
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Photo Editor’:
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A portfolio of your work
This position is full-time and can be fulfilled by German or English speakers. Working remotely is an option—we are accustomed to remote collaborators and we love having international talent on our team!
Here at FF, we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we’re an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We work to make sure our environment is a space where anybody can thrive!
Friends of Friends supports, enables, and promotes creative culture through publishing, community experiences, and bespoke brand partnerships. We can’t wait to hear from you!