Friends of Friends is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team! This is a position where you’ll have your ear to the ground on all the latest social media trends. It’s a position that’s all about storytelling, great content, and collaborating with our teams and clients to make our socials stand out from the crowd. If you feel home when it comes to art, design or fashion, can you help us in keeping our socials reflective of our ethos and inspirations?
That may all sound like the usual babble—so here’s a breakdown of what the job would entail.
- Supporting your new team in the day-to-day handling of our accounts
- Assisting in the development of social media strategies and researching trends and techniques
- Actively learning in your role and committing to self-improvement
- Writing captions for social media posts
- Aiding the team with day-to-day client and collaborator communications
- Social-media savvy is a must, alongside an interest in networking, art, and sustainability
- Preferably some experience in managing social media accounts—be it the TikTok or Instagram account for your best friend’s band—or you could be a self starter on Instagram with thousands of followers!
- Interest in empowering artists and answering cultural questions with us
- Creativity and willingness to research and work proactively is an advantage!
How to Apply
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Social Media Intern’:
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Internship Social’ :
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability
- Your Instagram, TikTok or whatever channel you use
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
This position is full-time and can be fulfilled by German or English speakers. Working remotely is an option—we are accustomed to remote collaborators and we love having international talent on our team!
Here at FF, we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we’re an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We work to make sure our environment is a space where anybody can thrive!
Friends of Friends supports, enables, and promotes creative culture through publishing, community experiences and bespoke brand partnerships. We can’t wait to hear from you!