Spending most of our time on the web, the FvF team comes across many worthwhile links we bookmark for later – in our Link List, we share these finds with you.
From articles about stars to interviews with designers, a mixtape we’ve been listening to in the office to the best books of 2014 – this week’s column includes a link for everyone.
- Is there such a thing as internet addiction? The New Yorker’s Maria Konnikova finds out.
- We’re all pretty addicted to Serial in the office, so this list of podcasts to listen to on the Need Supply blog is coming in pretty handy!
- Grafik commissioned some of the best young designers and illustrators to create a new film poster for FACT’s Type Motion show – and we like them all!
- Ever wondered how Bourbon is made – Gear Patrol just published a great video that shows you just that.
- Red Bull asked 20 artists to share some music – on 20 days you can listen to 20 exclusive tracks to take you into 2015.
- The University College London is set to open a design school at the Olympic Park – Dezeen has all the details.
- 2014 is drawing to a close and Tumblr has just published a nice review of the year’s activities on its platform.
- Business of Fashion sits down with Common Projects founders Peter Poopat and Flavio Girolami to uncover the brand’s origins.
- Astronomers have spotted high-speed eruptions of gas that may halt the birth of stars – find out more on National Geographic.
- A mixtape we enjoyed listening to this week is the “20 Tracks for 200 Sundays” by La.Ga.Sta.
- It’s Nice That presents Gilli Type‘s new typeface GT Haptik and we especially like the mini site.
- Good Reads compiled a list of the best books of 2014.
- Ravens are mysterious creatures – but their social abilities have just become a little less mysterious, thanks to an IFL Science article.
- i-D catches up with Spanish editor and publisher Luis Venegas to talk about his publications and his new magazine Printed Dog.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.