At FvF, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across many inspiring links. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From visiting the studio of celebrated set designer Kerry Hughes, pondering on fashion trends and their relevance in today’s society to reading an interview with Agnes B, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- Something About Magazine visits set designer Kerry Hughes at her studio.
- Adult Mag gets to know filmmaker Alexa Karolinski – make sure to check out our FvF portrait of Alexa.
- You can now find some of our FvF Cooks recipes translated into French on Milk Decoration.
- Lauren Smiley reports on the shut-in economy, on Medium’s Matter.
- All Day Every Day’s Alexandre Stipanovich interviews Agnès B for the first part of their “in the dark” series.
- TED-Ed teaches us why sitting for long periods of time isn’t very healthy.
- Do fashion trends still exist – Business of Fashion’s Kate Abnett finds out.
- We’ve been listening to Sufjan Stevens’ new “Carrie & Lowell” album on NPR all week.
- The New York Times finds out how Tim Gunn spends his Sundays.
- Better Never Than Late has written a very interesting and critical comment on brand collaborations.
- i-D’s Sarah Raphael meets the new journalists changing how we see the world.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.