At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we celebrate international Record Store Day with a few of our current favorite listenables, discover what a climb up the Mount Everest feels like with our guest David Göttler and get to know artist Kiyomi Iwata. Hopefully the list contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- The Quietus talks to emerging British DJ Bruce about his music.
- LA Weekly shares a time-lapse video of the Do Lab building their Coachella stage.
- Not exactly musical content but rather a sound experience: Listen to the sounds of the famous Bodleian library.
- Emily Oberg‘s deep house and disco mix has been playing in the office this week.
- We’re not the only ones publishing link collections: Jessica Stanley‘s bi-weekly feature is well worth a read!
- Former FvF guest David Göttler is currently on his way to the top of Mount Everest – make sure to check out his Facebook page for updates on his progress.
- Speaking of Mount Everest: The Washington Post shares a great infographic on the journey to the top.
- (German article) Das ZEIT Magazin stellt den Essens-Blog von Belén Vazquez Amaro vor – hier geht’s zu unserer veganen FvF Cooks Serie mit Belén.
- Need Supply gets to know artist Kiyomi Iwata on their blog.
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week. If you like it, discover some of our past Link Lists.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.