At FvF, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we find out where a ’90s tourist guide will take you in modern day New York City, investigate the myth of high-protein diets, and check out a healthy, summery granola recipe. Hopefully the list contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- Dean Ornish writes about the myth of high-protein diets on The New York Times.
- Hopes & Fears shows you where a ’90s tourist guide will take you in New York.
- Artist and poet John Giorno has lived on the Bowery for half a century – T Magazine visits him there.
- A great Kickstarter campaign we can get behind: ENVELOP, a 3D sound platform creating a space in SF for live electronic music, DJ sets and educational workshops.
- “Twin Peaks without David Lynch is like…?”, a video by the Twin Peaks cast trying to convince David Lynch to return to his director role for the new series. Find out more about the #savetwinpeaks campaign on The Verge.
- Looking for a more summery breakfast option? Then try That’s Food Darling‘s cashew, coconut and papaya granola recipe.
- Patagonia will soon be offering a free, mobile repair shop for anyone who brings in a garment, no matter the brand – Ecouterre reports.
- A new fashion film is about to hit the cinemas, this time about Raf Simons’ first collection for Dior. T Magazine has all the details.
- An interesting view on Twitter – Velcro City explains why he’s sick of the social media platform.
- T Magazine spends some time in the kitchen with artist Jackson Pollock.
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the FvF office is enjoying this week. If you like it, discover some of our past Link Lists.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.