The FvF days are digital, and therefore we come across many bookmark-worthy links beyond the lifestyle scope. Thanks to our Link List, you can now find all of our finds in one place.
From reading an article on quantum weirdness, finding out about a court case worth billions of euros to an interview with Meryl Streep, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- Business of Fashion finds out whether LVMH or Kering is best positioned for growth.
- Oliver Sachs shares his experience of learning he has terminal cancer on The New York Times
- And while we’ve got your attention, read this article by Sachs on The New Yorker.
- (German article) Harper’s Bazaar Deutschland besucht Modedesignerin Maria Koch zuhause.
- The New York Times‘ Edward Frenkel talks about the reality of quantum weirdness.
- Barclays bank is to allow payments via Twitter handle – The Guardian reports.
- Doreen Carjaval of The New York Times informs on the court case of the L’Oréal heiress Liliane Bettencourt.
- Condé Nast Traveller shares their 10 destinations to watch this year.
- The Talks sits down with Meryl Streep.
- (German article) OSK stellt Susann Hoffmann und Nora-Vanessa Wohlert acht Fragen zur Zukunft des Journalismus.
- On the Need Supply Co. blog, photographer Tavish Timothy shares his analogue photographs of Richmond.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.