The FvF days are digital – and spending time online results in encountering many interesting links that we bookmark for later. With our Link List, we share our finds with you.
From a new short story by Haruki Murakami, a food blog we’ve just stumbled upon to Berlin’s subway station signage, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- According to Salon, Silicon Valley and the “sharing economy” will destroy our jobs.
- Surf legend Kelly Slater is giving us health tips on The Inertia.
- The New Yorker’s Ian Parker investigates how Sir Jonathan Ive has shaped Apple.
- Berlin’s subway network is vast – and Medium’s Ramzi Rizk has photographed the signs of each and every station.
- By now you will all know that we’re big foodies – out latest discovery is Happyolks, a food blog by the charming Kelsey Boyte.
- Urban Outfitters meets musician Greg Rogove and artist Diana Garcia.
- Today’s news cycle moves faster than ever! Join the Slow Journalism Revolution.
- The Verge shares the trailer for Don Hertzfeldt’s latest film.
- We’re huge Haruki Murakami fans at FvF – The New Yorker just published a short story by the famous writer in celebration of its 90th anniversary.
- Concentrating all day in a busy office can be quite a challenge sometimes – but since we’ve come across Noisli, it’s gotten a lot easier.
- Gigaom reports on The New York Times new digital thinking.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the FvF office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings.