Friends of Friends is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join our team. We’re sure you’re tired of the classic job descriptions asking for decades of experience, the superhuman ability to juggle a thousand tasks at once and communicating on multiple platforms simultaneously (and flawlessly). Don’t worry, we won’t bore you with all of that. We’re looking for a team player with relevant experience and who shares our interests in amplifying creative culture to inspire change.
So, what would we be expecting from you?
- As a project manager, you’ll be pushing our print and digital content to increase sales and establish new business
- Working with international clients to execute exciting editorial campaigns
- Monitoring and documenting project objectives, from budgets to client deliverables
- Supporting all of the internal teams on development of creatives concepts and project planning
- Experience in a relevant field and familiarity and confidence with project management
- Excellent account management skills and knowledge of project management tools
- You’re driven by data-you understand analytics, get all of the lingo, and know how to drive results based on grounded information
- Great communication skills and the ability to keep up in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
How to Apply
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Project Manager’:
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief description of a project that you have been involved in organizing previously, how you managed your roles and responsibilities, and what made the project special to you!
Friends of Friends supports, enables, and promotes creative culture through publishing, community experiences and bespoke brand partnerships. We can’t wait to hear from you!