We have an opening for an Editorial Intern to become part of the Friends of Friends team! We’re looking for somebody who has a passion for storytelling and a flair for working with words. Instead of asking for a plethora of experience, we want someone who has a genuine interest in promoting and fostering creative culture.
Sounds like you? Here’s a further look into what this role entails…
- Assisting the editorial team with writing, editing, and proofreading copy
- Assisting the editorial team in developing engaging story angles Assisting the editorial team in updating website texts
- Assisting the editorial team in maintaining the editorial calendar
- Supporting the Social Media team with writing captions Researching relevant themes and story protagonists
- As an editorial intern for FF, you should have a love for storytelling and a talent in working with words
- Entry level familiarity with the usual software tools—Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, you know the drill!
- Interest in collaborating with the FF teams, clients, and collaborators
- Having experience in editorial work, or equivalent educational experience, is an advantage, but not a must
How to Apply
Please include the following in an email [email protected] with the subject ‘Editorial Intern’:
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A portfolio of your work—be it examples of journalism, blog posts, poetry or a three-act-play, we want to see your talent and what makes you special!
Here at FF, we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we’re an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We work to make sure our environment is a space where anybody can thrive!
Friends of Friends supports, enables, and promotes creative culture through publishing, community experiences and bespoke brand partnerships. We can’t wait to hear from you!